Note: Juniors are denoted with grey background and white text.
The following points system is used for the series.
- 50 points – overall winner
- 48 points – 2nd place overall
- 47 points – 3rd place overall
- Each place after the 3rd place is awarded one less point down to 50th place.
- 10 points for competing in a race meeting (all points count, not dropped even if that round is one of the lowest for a driver).
- 1 point for top qualifier
- 1 point for hot lap (fastest lap of the night)
The best 5 results for each driver are added together to calculate their total points for the series.